I’m super proud to announce that I’ve been nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award!!!
This is awesome!
I’d like to start by thanking my manager, the wonderful… Wait, is that the music already?
Really though, I need to thank Cyana Paolantonio from the wonderful blog “The Sensible Scrap.” Please visit her blog at http://thesensiblescrap.wordpress.com/. Her writing is genuine and honest; her photos are to-die-for; her cooking is healthy; her husband is a dreamboat (I know her, so I can say that). Honestly though, I was just reading about how he made her a gluten-free, chocolate, beet cake for Valentine’s Day. Now, that’s a good man!
Anyway, the rules for accepting the award are as follows:
1. Thank and link back to the awesome person who nominated you. Check.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on their blogs to let them know.
So…7 things about me that you don’t already know. This could be tough.
1. I could eat Chinese food every night of the week.
2. I like wearing dresses – preferably with cowboy boots.
3. I have a pie shop called Straight from the Pie Hole.
4. I’m in graduate school at George Mason.
5. I hate scrapbooking.
6. I have a sudden obsession with going to Paris.
7. I turn 30 in May.
Since I’m student teaching full-time and going to grad school, I don’t have time to follow many other blogs. Here are the few I enjoy reading (aside from Cyana’s “Sensible Scrap”):
Please enjoy them! And thanks!